Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Running Low


With spring break around the corner, I find it hard to concentrate on school work. For one thing my expenses have brought me to my limits with cash, buying another car and spending a lot on my girlfriend put a strain on my wallet. Running low on money really stresses me out because I won’t be able to fix my car that I have in the body shop and another thing I can’t do things with my girlfriend. Buying another car without selling any of my other cars is where I went wrong.


The car that is in the body shop is a 2007 Toyota Salora, it’s really nice. Outside it’s a dark green color and inside its all black leather. With 20,000 miles on the speedometer which is not bad for this type of vehicle. The cool thing is that it’s a convertible, and has the coolest eighteen inch rims. It has some damage to the rear, which should cost around one thousand to fix. It wouldn’t have been a problem if I had the money.


For one thing I didn’t anticipating that this winter to be really slow; no one wants to buy a car in the winter. And with no money coming in and all the money leaving my wallet, I decide to go to my parents for help. I convinced them to lone me $3,000 to fix my car and go to Mexico with my girl friend on spring break. They agreed which is no shock to me; because they know when the weather gets wormer I will be able sell one of my car and I will be able to pay them back.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

I hope you can make it to Mexico somehow, knowing how schedules cross and all.