Monday, January 7, 2008

lossing great deals

One of the biggest things that frustrates you in making money off of cars is losing a really good deals. This is what happened to me this weekend; I sold a Nissan altima two weeks before made some money but not a lot. So having the money at hand I started searching for a new car to buy, after searching for the whole day online for the perfect car I finally found it at ten o’clock at night. It was the perfect car it was a 2004 Infiniti G35 with only twenty thousand miles on the speedometer, for the low price of six thousand dollars. That is really cheap I though, I looked at the pictures online and the car was perfect it had white heated leather interior, sun and moon roof, a navigation system that hides in the dash board above the boss sound system which had a six cd in dash changer. With small damage to the passenger door it need a few thing. It needs the glass in the door, the trim both on the outside and inside of the car, and also the mirror on the door which was broken off. It only needed one more grand to fix the car, and it would be ready for resale. And the car was not that far from me it was in Indianapolis and I could have sent someone to pick up the car for two hundred dollars. I already made plans to send someone to pick it up this morning. Rented a car and trailer and found they guy that was going to go pick it up, so I was all set. As soon as I woke up this morning I made a phone call to the owner of the car because they were closed on weekends. And I find out that the car was sold and all my plans went down the drain. So today has been a real bad day because I haven’t been able to thing strait for letting to great deal go.

3 comments:

KOE said...

I like the subjects you talked about bad deals that people are taking and then defualting. I always thought Americans are value savvy consumers.

bigwetdirt said...

Dont give stressed buying a car isn't easy. But broaden your look for cars $6000 can get you a nice car depending what your into for example you can get a clean fast civic with a B18 or a nissan 240 with a turboed KA.

Cap'n Fatback said...

Money Maker--

A nice brief story here with good detail. focus on clearing up the grammar and working on developing paragraphs.

5/5