Monday, January 14, 2008

Reciving More Than Bargend For

Last week I bought a 2005 Mazda 6 for sixty three hundred dollars. After the deal with the Infiniti G35 didn’t work out I started looking on auctions for a different car and I found a Mazda that I really liked. The car had one major problem with it, all the windows were busted. Before actually buying the car I called around to see how much it would come out to fix the windows. It turned out to be around eight hundred dollars with one company, that wasn’t too bad I thought to myself the entire car would come out to be around seven thousand dollars or somewhere around there. So that’s a really good deal since the car sells on autotrader.com for around eighteen thousand dollars. So if I decide to sell this car in the future I can make a decent profit from selling the car. When I got the car into my garage it was just as I thought it would be, just the windows wear damaged. So I called the guy that would install the windows for me, he said that he could come out the next day after lunch. I told him that I would be in school but he could come over and I would have someone come open the garage for him. Everything went as planned he came and installed the windows and my mom paid him for the job. When I came home that evening after a late English class to inspect the car, they scratched up the entire car and made it really dirty inside and outside. Now I can’t reach him so I will try to find him and make him give some money back.

4 comments:

Steamboat said...

I think you should've had your mom out there to watch and make sure he did a good job without damaging the car. If I were you I would have wanted to be there to see the guy do it so I would know that it was a legit intstallment without having everying scratched up and dirty. I'm not really a car person but still you have to trust someone your'e paying to do a legit job.

bigwetdirt said...

OUCH that sucks, well I think I would have checked out some of the guys previous work. On top of that I thought you knew how to work on cars, mind you I dont know the details but if all the windows were busted out the windsheild alone is in the $700 ballpark

Cap'n Fatback said...

MM--

Okay, another good choice for a post, but you'll need to work on paragraphing here and begin to familiarize yourself with the rules of the comma. Also watch spelling ("bargain," for example), especially the spelling of easily confused terms ("were" and "wear").

4/5

Zeek said...

That is messed up that they would even think about doing that to some one, but you know it happens everyday. Man I bet you were extremely peed off. I know I would be considering that was a new care to you and trust me scratches are a hard thing to fix if you want it to look right.