Monday, March 10, 2008

Will I Continue?

Bloging for the past ten weeks has been a different experience for me. For one thing I never had to keep a weekly writing journal for anything, and because of this I never had to think ahead. Thinking ahead mad me thing of topics that I would never have though of ever writing. If I was not forced to keep the blog for ten weeks, I believe that I would never have begun to write on a weakly basis. I am sure that I will keep my blog updated for the next few weeks, but I am not sure that I will after that.

I don’t believe that will keep the blog updated after a week or so, but I will try to publish some thing new when I get a good deal. Because writing about cars all the time will eventually get boring.

I am not sure but I mite if I have the time create a blog about spa’s. Since I have found an investor that is interested in my idea of opening a spa in downtown Columbus. The funny thing is haw I meat this investor, I was sitting in a sauna at my gym and this old guy comes in. We started talking about all the different saunas that are out there and how people just like to go and relax in them. He told me about how he went to China and how they have these amazing spa’s there. I told him that I worked at a spa for a while and that I have some contacts that are wiling to help. He got really excited after that and offered me a building downtown and a lot of money. So I mite create a blog about spas so that hopefully I get some feedback about what people are interested in a spa.


Wish me Luck!!!

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

An interesting use for blogging, MM: market research. Good luck in getting feedback. Have a great break!